Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sizzle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sizzle may refer to:
- Sizzle (Transformers), the name of some Transformers series characters
- Sizzle (1981 film), a 1981 American TV movie
- Sizzle (2008 film), a feature documentary about global warming
- Sizzle cymbal, a cymbal to which rivets, chains or other rattles have been added to modify the sound
- Frizzle Sizzle, a Dutch teenage girl group of the 1980s
- Cincinnati Sizzle, an American football team
- Young Sizzle, an American rapper
- Sizzle (album), an album by Sam Rivers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sizzle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.