Sizzler may refer to:
- A micro-mini dress with matching panties popular in the 1970s usually made of polyester
Business and commerce
- Sizzler, a restaurant chain
- In India, the term "sizzler" is used for a type of restaurant or cuisine featuring western-style grilled meats and vegetables served on a hot iron plate (similar to the plate used for fajitas).
- Sizzler, the optional tripler (for non-jackpot prizes) in the lottery game Hot Lotto (known as "Triple Sizzler" in North Dakota)
Sport, music, entertainment
- Various Midwestern basketball teams in the Continental Basketball Association
- The Sizzler, a fast-paced celebrity gossip segment on the show Best Week Ever
- the Sizzler (ride) and Deluxe Sizzler Amusement Rides
- Sizzler (percussion), an accessory attached to a conventional cymbal to give the effect of a sizzle cymbal
- The award given to a game rated from 90-95% in the 1980s C64 gaming magazine ZZAP!64
Toys and games
- Mattel Hot Wheels and Johnny Lightning Sizzler rechargeable electric model automobiles
- A magnetic toy
- A laser gun from the game Aquanox
- The supersonic 3M-54E variant of the Russian 3M-54 Klub multi-role missile system
- Heuberger Sizzler, American homebuilt aircraft design
- A character from the British television series Brookside
- George Sisler (1893 – 1973) American baseball player nicknamed "The Sizzler"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sizzler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.