From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skerry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A skerry is a small rocky island, usually defined to be too small for habitation.
Skerry, skerries, or The Skerries may also refer to:
- Skerries, County Armagh, a townland in County Armagh
- Skerry, County Antrim, a parish in County Antrim
- The Skerries, Northern Ireland
Republic of Ireland
- Skerries, Dublin, a seaside town in County Fingal
- Skerries, County Kildare, a townland in County Kildare
- Sule Skerry
- A number of locations in the Orkney Islands
- A number of locations in the Shetland Islands
Literature and music
- Skerry, a fictional mammal in Neal Stephenson's novel Cryptonomicon
- "Skerries", isolated parts of The Dreaming (comics) in The Sandman
- ""From the Outermost Skerries", fourth symphony in C minor, Op. 39, by Hugo Alfvén
- Battle of Skerries, a 1316 battle in Skerries, County Kildare
- Skerries RFC, a rugby team based in Skerries, Dublin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skerry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.