From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Skipping can refer to several things:
- The hippity-hoppity gait that comes naturally to children
- A game or form of exercise using a skipping rope
- Stone skipping, throwing a stone so that it bounces off the surface of water
- String skipping, a guitar-playing technique
- Snowmobile skipping, a sport where drivers hydroplane snowmobiles on lakes or rivers
- British slang for garbage picking
- "Skipping", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Skip (disambiguation)
- Oswald Skippings (born 1953), former Chief Minister of the Turks and Caicos Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skipping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.