Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skipping can refer to several things:
- The hippity-hoppity gait that comes naturally to children
- A game or form of exercise using a skipping rope
- Stone skipping, throwing a stone so that it bounces off the surface of water
- String skipping, a guitar-playing technique
- Snowmobile skipping, a sport where drivers hydroplane snowmobiles on lakes or rivers
- British slang for dumpster diving
- "Skipping", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- "Skipping", a song by Associates from their 1982 album Sulk
- Skip (disambiguation)
- Oswald Skippings (born 1953), former Chief Minister of the Turks and Caicos Islands
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skipping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.