Skipton bus station
|Location||Keighley Road, Skipton
|Connections||Skipton railway station (550 yards [500 m])|
The bus station is situated in Skipton town centre just off Keighley Road. There are eight stands at the bus station and the main operators are Keighley Bus Company, First Leeds and Blackburn Bus Company. National Express and Megabus also serve the bus station.
- Sutcliffe, Robert (23 December 2008). "Bus station opening put back". Yorkshire Post. Retrieved 3 May 2010.
- "Skipton bus station open". North Yorkshire County Council. 21 January 2009. Retrieved 3 May 2010.
- "Stagecoach expands megabus.com services". busandcoach.com. 26 April 2011. Retrieved 9 November 2011.
- Speak, Jenny (6 June 2008). "Go-ahead for bus station". Bradford Telegraph and Argus. Retrieved 3 May 2010.
A £1.2 million plan to revamp Skipton's rundown bus station has been given the go-ahead.
- "Skipton bus station delay but parking is free". Craven Herald. 28 December 2008. Retrieved 3 May 2010.
The bus station revamp has cost £1.2 million and has been a joint project with Craven District Council, which owns the site.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Skipton bus station.|