From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sleipnir is an eight-legged horse in Norse mythology. Sleipnir or Sleipner may also refer to:
- Ships and offshore
- Sleipner gas field
- Sleipner A, an offshore platform
- HNoMS Sleipner, three different warships in service with the Royal Norwegian Navy between 1877 and 1992
- Sleipner class destroyer, a class of Norwegian destroyers
- Sleipner class corvette, a class of corvettes
- MS Sleipner, a passenger catamaran
- Web and games
- Sleipner (tool steel), a tool steel grade
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sleipnir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.