|Look up sleuth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sleuth may refer to:
- The Sleuth Kit, a collection of forensic analysis software
- SLEUTH assembler language for the UNIVAC 1107
Entertainment and media
- Cloo, formerly Sleuth, an American cable television channel owned by NBCUniversal
- Sleuth (Disney), a fictional Disney character
- Sleuth (video game), a 1983 computer game
Theatre and film
- The Sleuth (1925 film), a silent era film featuring Stan Laurel
- Sleuth (play), a 1970 play by Anthony Shaffer
- HMAS Sleuth, ships of the Royal Australian Navy
- HMS Sleuth (P261), a submarine of the Royal Navy, in service 1944–1958
- Sleuth (game), one of the 1960s 3M "gamette" card games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sleuth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.