|Look up smiles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smiles or SMILES may refer to a plural of Smile or:
- Samuel Smiles (1812-1904), Scottish author and reformer; biographer of engineers and author of Self-Help
- Tom Smiles, English professional footballer active 1929–1930
- "Smiles", a 1917 song written by J. Will Callahan and Lee S. Roberts, from the Broadway revue The Passing Show of 1918
- "Smiles" (Hitomi Shimatani song), 2009 theme for the Japanese film Parallel
- Smiles (musical), a 1930 Broadway musical with music by Vincent Youmans
- Smiles, slang for recreational drug compounds believed to contain the hallucinogenic designer drug 2C-I
- Smiles S.A., the frequent flyer program of Gol Transportes Aéreos and Varig
- SMILES, Simplified molecular-input line-entry system, chemistry notation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smiles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.