Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up smiles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smiles or SMILES may refer to a plural of Smile or:
- Samuel Smiles (1812–1904), Scottish author and reformer; biographer of engineers and author of Self-Help
- Tom Smiles, English professional footballer active 1929–1930
- "Smiles", a 1917 song written by J. Will Callahan and Lee S. Roberts, from the Broadway revue The Passing Show of 1918
- "Smiles" (Hitomi Shimatani song), 2009 theme for the Japanese film Parallel
- Smiles (film), a 1919 American silent war comedy film
- Smiles (musical), a 1930 Broadway musical with music by Vincent Youmans
- Smiles, slang for recreational drug compounds believed to contain the hallucinogenic designer drug 2C-I
- Smiles S.A., the frequent flyer program of Gol Transportes Aéreos and Varig
- SMILES, Simplified molecular-input line-entry system, chemistry notation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smiles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.