Smuts is an Afrikaans surname.
- Jan Smuts, South African and British Commonwealth statesman, military leader, and prime minister of the Union of South Africa.
- Barbara Smuts, American anthropologist and psychologist.
- Dene Smuts, South African politician.
- JJ Smuts, South African cricketer.
- John Addey Smuts, South African-born British army officer, cousin of Jan Smuts, and husband of May Yohé.
- John Christopher Smuts, known as Christopher Smuts, South African-born British barrister and Liberal Party politician.
- Kelly Smuts, South African cricketer, younger brother of JJ Smuts.
- Neil Smuts, South African aviator, World War I flying ace.
- Smuts Ngonyama, former head of communications for the African National Congress
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name or the same family name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|