Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up snag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snag may refer to:
- Snag (textiles), a fiber pulled from in normal pattern in a fabric
- Snag (ecology), a standing dead tree or a tree, or a branch of a tree, fixed in the bottom of navigable water, that may be a hazard to navigation.
- Snag, Yukon
- SnaG, the Seachtain na Gaeilge celebrations
- Society of North American Goldsmiths, founded in 1969
- Snag, a sausage in Australian English
- Snagging or snag fishing
- Snag list, or punch list, prepared near the end of a construction project listing work not conforming to contract specifications that the contractor must complete
- Snagging, another word for shredding trees
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.