From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snag may refer to:
- Snag (textiles), a fiber pulled from in normal pattern in a fabric
- Snag (ecology), a standing dead tree
- Snag, Yukon
- SnaG, the Seachtain na Gaeilge celebrations
- Society of North American Goldsmiths, founded in 1969
- Snag, a sausage in Australian English
- Snagging or snag fishing
- Snag list, or punch list, prepared near the end of a construction project listing work not conforming to contract specifications that the contractor must complete
- Snagging, another word for shredding trees
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.