From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sneeze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sneeze or The Sneeze can refer to:
- Sneeze, the bodily reflex also known as sternutation
- The Sneeze (blog)
- Sneeze (game), a video game inspired by the 2009 Swine Flu pandemic
- The Sneeze (play), a play by Michael Frayn from works by Anton Chekhov
- Sneeze (band), a music group from Sydney, Australia
- Fred Ott's Sneeze, an 1894 short black-and-white silent film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sneeze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.