Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up snipe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A snipe is a wading bird.
Snipe may also refer to:
- Snipe (theatrical), a short announcement trailer on behalf of the theater
- Snipe (wood machining), an unwanted deeper cut at the end of a board
- Snipe (dinghy), class of racing sailboat
- Snipe hunt, a class of practical jokes
- Sopwith Snipe, a World War I biplane fighter
- Humber Super Snipe, an automobile
- Auction sniping, a strategy of placing a winning bid at the last possible moment
- Snipe incident, a 1958 military incident between Chile and Argentina in the Snipe Islet
- Guttersnipe or snipe, a person of low character
- The Snipe, one of the Titans in Crash of the Titans, an action-adventure game published by Sierra Entertainment
- Snipes (video game), a text-mode networked computer game that was created in 1983 by SuperSet software
- Snipe, the unsmoked end of a cigarette or cigar, often collected by homeless for future smoking
- Snipe, the act of shooting someone a large distance away.
- "Snipe" (Kotoko song), a 2009 J-pop song
- Globe KDG Snipe, an American target drone
- Snipe (My Hero Academia), a character in the manga series My Hero Academia
- Snipe (graphic), an ad appearing on a TV screen during a program
- Snipe (rapper), American rapper from New Orleans
- Snipe Conley (1894–1978), Baseball pitcher
- Snipe Hansen (1907–1978), Baseball pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies and St. Louis Browns
- Snipes (disambiguation)
- Snipe Fly, insects in the order Diptera, genus Rhagionidae
- Snopes trilogy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snipe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.