Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up snowflake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A snowflake is a particle of snow.
Snowflake(s) may also refer to:
- Acis (plant), a genus of bulbous plants formerly included in Leucojum
- Leucojum, a genus of bulbous plants
- Snow Bunting, a bird
- Snowflake (gorilla), an ape
- United States
- Snowflakes (album) by Toni Braxton
- "Snowflake", a song by Mew from the album A Triumph for Man
- "Snowflake", a song by Jim Reeves, see Jim Reeves discography#Singles
- "Snowflake" (Kate Bush song)
- "Snowflakes", a song by Sia from the album Everyday Is Christmas
- "Snowflakes", a single by British singer Mandy Miller
- "Snowflakes", a song by British artist Just Jack
- Snowflake (2014 film), a 2014 Italian short film
- Snowflake (2011 film), a 2011 Japanese romance and mystery film
- Snowflake, the White Gorilla, a 2011 Spanish animated live-action adventure comedy film
- Snowflake Computing, a cloud-based data-warehousing software company.
- Snowflake (slang), slang usage of the word "snowflake" in reference to people
- Generation Snowflake, a derogatory term referring to young people who are perceived as quicker to take offence and less resilient than previous generations
- A type of Bobbin lace mesh, see Bobbin lace ground#Snowflake ground
- Snowflake (heraldry), a heraldic charge
- "Snowflakes", a short story by Nathaniel Hawthorne
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snowflake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.