Sofia Yuriyivna Andrukhovych (Ukrainian: Софі́я Ю́ріївна Андрухо́вич, born 17 November 1982) is a Ukrainian writer and translator. The wife of Andriy Bondar, Ukrainian writer.
Life and career
Sofia Andrukhovych was born in Ivano-Frankivsk, the daughter of Yuri Andrukhovych. She is married to a Ukrainian writer Andriy Bondar, with whom she has a daughter Varvara, born 10 March 2008.
Andrukhovych is a co-editor of Chetver periodical. In 2004 she received a residence grant from Villa Decius Association in Krakow where she used to live. She now resides in Kyiv.
In December 2014, her novel Felix Austria won BBC Ukrainian's Book of the Year 2014 award.
- Літо Мілени (Kiev, 2002).
- Старі люди (Ivano-Frankivsk, 2003).
- Жінки їхніх чоловіків (Ivano-Frankivsk, 2005).
- Сьомга (Kiev, 2007).
- Фелікс Австрія, English: Felix Austria (Lviv, 2014).
- Manuela Gretkowska. Європейка. Translation from Polish.
- J. K. Rowling. Гаррі Поттер і келих вогню. Translation from English (together with Victor Morozov].