The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Software Spectrum is a company acquired by Level 3 Communications in 2002. Insight Enterprises purchased Software Spectrum from Level 3 Communications in September 2006. It is the world's largest Microsoft Large Account Reseller (LAR). In addition, the company sells a full array of software for PCs and servers, including Adobe, Symantec and Trend Micro.
in 1997, the company acquired an office in
Software Spectrum (previously traded under the symbol SSPE) is located in Garland, Texas and have offices in Spokane, Washington and Dublin, Ireland. They also had support contracts for Microsoft products.
- Krismann, Carol. Encyclopedia of American Women in Business: M-Z. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 414. ISBN 9780313333842.
- Insight[not in citation given]
- "Insight Enterprises Inc. Acquires Software Spectrum". Martin Wolf. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- Software Spectrum Archived November 3, 2004, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Software Spectrum: Number 360 on the 1991 Inc. 5000". Inc.com. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "Software Spectrum takes Merrion House offices". The Irish Times. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "Software Spectrum: Have They Got A Program For You". Bloomberg.com. 25 May 1992. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|