From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soga may refer to:
- Busoga, Basoga or Soga language, the root adjective for referring to the land, culture or language of a group/tribe found in south-east Uganda
- Machiko Soga, Japanese voice actress
- Soga (instrument), a percussion instrument
- Soga (name), a Japanese name
- Soga clan, a Japanese clan
- Soga, Guinea-Bissau, an island in the Bissagos Islands
- Soga Monogatari, a Japanese tale of the Soga brothers
- Sale of Goods Act, legislation in the United Kingdom relating to the sale of goods.
- Soga River, a tributary of the Sogozha River in Poshekhonye District, Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia
- Soga Station, a railway station in Japan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.