From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soga may refer to:
- Soga language, a Bantu language spoken in Uganda and the native language of the Soga people
- Machiko Soga, Japanese voice actress
- Soga, a percussion instrument
- Soga, a Japanese name
- Soga clan, a Japanese clan
- Soga, an island in the Bissagos Islands off the coast of Guinea-Bissau
- Soga Monogatari, a Japanese tale of the Soga brothers
- Sale of Goods Act (SOGA), legislation in the United Kingdom relating to the sale of goods.
- Soga River, a tributary of the Sogozha River in Poshekhonye District, Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia
- Soga Station, a railway station in Japan
- Busoga, a traditional Bantu kingdom and one of five constitutional monarchies in present-day Uganda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.