From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up solar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Solar may refer to:
- Of or relating to the Sun
- Solar Maximum Mission, a satellite
- SOLAR (ISS), an observatory on International Space Station.
- Solar (Taeyang album), 2010.
- Solar (Red Garland album), 1962.
- "Solar" (composition), attributed to Miles Davis.
- SOLAR Records, a record label.
- Solar, County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
- Solar, Erode, India.
- Solar, Iran.
- Solar (Spanish term), a type of urban site.
- Solar Entertainment Corporation, a Philippines television and radio media company
- Solar TV, a former TV channel
- Solar Television Network, a television and radio subsidiary and media company in the Philippines
- Solar Turbines, a gas turbine company
- Solar (comics), an American fictional comic book character
- Solar (novel), by Ian McEwan
- Solar (room), a place in many medieval homes
- Solar 2, a 2011 video game
- SOLAR, an acronym for Southern Organization for Live Action Reenactments
- USS Solar (DE-221), a ship
- Solar One (disambiguation)
- Sol (disambiguation)
- Solari (disambiguation)
- Solaris (disambiguation)
- Solarisation (disambiguation)
- Solarius (disambiguation)
- Apache Solr
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.