Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up solid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Solid is one of the four fundamental states of matter.
Solid may also refer to:
- Solid geometry, the traditional name for the geometry of three-dimensional Euclidean space
- Polyhedron, a geometric object with flat faces and straight edges
- Solid (Groundhogs album), 1974
- Solid (Mandrill album), 1975
- Solid (Michael Henderson album), 1976
- Solid (Grant Green album), 1979
- Solid (Ashford & Simpson album), 1984
- "Solid" (song), title track from the above album
- Solid (Woody Shaw album), 1986
- Solid (U.D.O. album), 1997
- Solid!, 1998 Eric Alexander album
- Solid (KDE), the device framework of KDE 4
- solidDB, a database
- SOLID (object-oriented design), in computer programming
- Solid (billiard ball), the wholly colored balls 1-7
- Solid Snake, a fictional character in the Metal Gear games series
- ABI Solid Sequencing (Sequencing by Oligonucleotide Ligation and Detection), a next-generation DNA sequencing system
- Solid, a very strong suit in the game of contract bridge; see Glossary of contract bridge terms
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.