Jump to navigation Jump to search
Solomons may refer to:
- Solomon Islands, a sovereign state
- Solomon Islands (archipelago), an archipelago that includes the sovereign state nation of Solomon Islands and the Papua New Guinea island of Bougainville
- British Solomon Islands, the Solomon Islands apart from Bougainville before 1978
- North Solomon Islands, the area of the Solomon Islands archipelago previously under German control and covering Bougainville and what are now the northwestern provinces of Solomon Islands
- Solomons, Maryland, USA
- Solomons Island: see Solomons, Maryland
- Solomon Islands campaign, a World War II campaign
- Adrian Solomons (1922–91), Australian politician
- Anzel Solomons (born 1987), South African chess master
- Burt Solomons (born 1950), American attorney
- David Solomons (accounting scholar) (1912–95), British/American accounting scholar.
- David Solomons (photographer) (born 1960), British photographer
- Levy Solomons (1730–92), Jewish Canadian merchant and fur trader
- Ralph Solomons, a pseudonym used by Kent Walton (1917–2003) as film producer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solomons.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.