From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up som in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Som, SOM or Søm may refer to:
Geography and transportation
- Somalia, the country whose ISO 3166 three-letter code and IOC Olympic country code is "SOM"
- State of Michigan, the 26th State of the United States
- Som, Uttar Pradesh, a town in India
- Søm, a borough in Kristiansand, Norway
- SOM Center Road, one designation of Ohio State Route 91
- Somerset Railroad (New York), a rail carrier whose reporting mark is "SOM"
- School of Management, a business school
- School of Medicine, a medical school
- School of Music, a music school
- Serous otitis media, a type of infection of middle ear
- Superior oblique muscle, one of the extraocular muscles controlling eye movements
- SOM (missile), a cruise missile of the Turkish Air Force
- The Russian submarine Som, lead ship of the Som-class submarines.
- The Sisters of Mercy (SoM), an English gothic rock band
- Som Wardner, Sri Lankan/British musician, frontman of My Vitriol
- State of Mind (band) (SoM), a drum and bass duo from New Zealand
Science & Technology
- Seine-Oise-Marne culture, name given by archaeologists to an ancient culture in northern France
- Self-organizing map, a type of artificial neural network in machine learning, also called Kohonen network.
- Service-oriented modeling, a service-oriented architecture modeling methology
- Simulation Object Model, a document describing a component within the High-level architecture (simulation)
- Soil organic matter, organic compounds within the mineral soil without living roots and animals
- IBM System Object Model, an object-oriented shared library most widely used in the operating system OS/2
- System Object Model (file format), an executable file format used by the HP-UX operating system for the PA-RISC platform
- System on module (SoM), a type of computer hardware device used in embedded systems
- Som (currency) (a.k.a. sum, soum), the name by which the ruble was designated in Turkic-speaking Soviet republics, and the modern currency of Kyrgyzstan (code KGS) and Uzbekistan ("sum", code UZS)
- Som (grape), an alternative name for the Hungarian wine grape Furmint
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, an architectural firm
- The Somali language, whose ISO 539 three-letter code is "som"
- SOM, owner of the Saskatchewan Order of Merit, a Canadian provincial award
- Soundman (rank), a former rank of the U.S. Navy
- Som, a Cambodian Buddhist monk writer also known as Preah Botumthera Som or Padumatthera Som
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Som.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.