Souled Out is a 1995 album by Tower of Power on Epic Records. It marked the debut of lead vocalist Brent Carter and drummer Herman Matthews, who, coincidentally, is a distant cousin of original TOP vocalist Rick Stevens. Founding member, baritone saxophone player Stephen "Doc" Kupka graces the front cover of the album. Jeff Lorber co-produced this album with band leader Emilio Castillo.
- "Souled Out"
- "Taxed to the Max"
- "Keep Comin' Back"
- "Soothe You"
- "Do You Wanna (Make Love to Me)"
- "Lovin' You Forever"
- "Gotta Make a Change"
- "Diggin' on James Brown"
- "Sexy Soul"
- "Just Like You"
- "Once You Get a Taste"
- Emilio Castillo - tenor saxophone, producer, background vocals, lead vocals on "Diggin' on James Brown"
- Stephen "Doc" Kupka - baritone saxophone
- Barry Danielian - trumpet, flugelhorn
- Bill Churchville - trumpet, flugelhorn, trombone
- Brandon Fields - saxophones
- Francis "Rocco" Prestia - bass
- Carmen Grillo - guitar, background vocals
- Nick Milo - keyboards, background vocals
- Herman Matthews - drums, percussion
- Lenny Castro - percussion
- Jeff Lorber - guitar, producer
- Brent Carter - lead and background vocals