(Redirected from South Moluccas)
Maluku may refer to:
- Maluku, Kinshasa, a commune in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Maluku Islands, an archipelago that is part of Indonesia
- Maluku (province), a province of Indonesia comprising the central and southern parts of the archipelago
- North Maluku, a province of Indonesia comprising the northern parts of the archipelago
- Republic of South Maluku, 1950s insurgency in central Maluku Province and its government in exile
- Central Maluku languages, a group of fifty Austronesian languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maluku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.