Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up space cadet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Space cadet or similar may mean:
- someone perceived as forgetful, out of touch with reality ("spaced out") or who makes seemingly obvious mistakes.
- Space Cadet, a 1948 science fiction novel by Robert A. Heinlein, the origin of the expression.
- Tom Corbett, Space Cadet, a 1950s series on radio, television, and in comic books and novels
- Space Cadet, a 1965 feature in the British comic Ranger
- "Space Cadet" (Recess episode)
- "Space Cadet" (Family Guy), an episode of Family Guy
- Space Cadet, a comic book character created by Patrick Fillion
- a trilogy of books by R. L. Stine
- "Space Cadet", a song by Kyuss from Welcome to Sky Valley
- Space Cadet Solo Flight, a 1981 album by KC and the Sunshine Band
- Space Cadets (record label), a London-based electronic record label
- Space-cadet keyboard, a keyboard layout with many modifier keys
- Space Cadet, a book and soundtrack album by Kid Koala
- Space Cadets (game show), a 1997 British television comedy panel show
- Space Cadets (TV series), a 2005 British reality show
- Space Cadets (television hoax), hoax programme on British television
- Space Cadet, a table in the Full Tilt! Pinball computer pinball simulation game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Space cadet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.