From the "Parachute" music video shoot
|Origin||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
Spaceface is a psychedelic rock band formed in Memphis, Tennessee, in 2011. Members include Jake Ingalls (who also plays for The Flaming Lips), Matthew Strong (also a guitar tech for The Flaming Lips), Eric Martin, Victor Quinn "Caveman" Hill, Peter Armstrong, and "Big Red" Daniel Quinlan.
Ingalls, Strong, and Martin moved in together in 2011 and began making music soon after. In 2012, the band was rounded out by additional musical members and Quinlan, who runs the group's light show, built from a "series of on and off switches, which Quinlan runs off the side of the stage."  They began touring later that year. In 2014, they released their eponymous EP, Spaceface EP. Working in Ardent Studios in Memphis in 2015 led the band to release another EP, Live at Ardent Studios, that year. They have played at many music festivals across the United States, including Hangout Music Festival and South by Southwest. On April 21, 2017, they released their first full-length album, Sun Kids.
- Kaye, Ben (19 December 2016), "Spaceface fire off psychedelic bursts of "Cowboy Lightning" on new single", Consequence of Sound, retrieved 12 April 2017
- Thomason, Cody (23 March 2017), Spaceface to play Proud Larry's with Swear Tapes and China Gate, Auxford Wave, retrieved 12 April 2017
- Arnaudin, Edwin (12 July 2016), "The Flaming Lips' Jake Ingalls brings his band Spaceface to The Grey Eagle", Mountain Xpress, retrieved 12 April 2017
- Wegener, Cara (24 June 2016), Spaceface to Perform at The Heavy Anchor June 30, ALIVE Media Group LLC, retrieved 12 April 2017
- Donahue, Michael (2 May 2013), "Memphis musician Jake Ingalls on road with The Flaming Lips", The Commercial Appeal, retrieved 12 April 2017
- Nardo, Richard (6 February 2017), "Spaceface - Sun Kids", Paste, retrieved 12 April 2017