From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spacetime (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spacetime is a mathematical model in mathematics and physics. Spacetime, space-time, space time or Space and time may also refer to the following.
Science and mathematics
- Spacetime diagram, a diagram in the theory of relativity
- Space time (chemical engineering), a unit or measure of reaction time
- Space and time in Kant's Critique of Pure Reason
- SpaceTime (software), 3D search engine software.
- Space-time tradeoff, a concept in computing.
- Space–time code (STC), a technique in data transmission.
- Jonah Sharp or Spacetime Continuum, music producer.
- "Space Time", a song on The Shamen album Boss Drum.
- "Space and Time", a song on The Verve album Urban Hymns.
- "Spacetime", a song by Tinashe from Nightride
- "Space" / "Time", two mini-episodes of the TV series Doctor Who.
- Space and Time (magazine), a magazine featuring speculative fiction.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spacetime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.