Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spangles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spangles may refer to:
- Spangles (sweets), a brand of boiled sweets manufactured by Mars Ltd in the United Kingdom
- Spangles (1926 film), a 1926 silent film drama
- Spangles (1928 film), a 1928 British silent drama film
- Spangles (restaurant), a family-owned fast food chain based in Wichita, Kansas
- Spangles Muldoon (1946–2008), British radio broadcaster
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spangles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.