From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spat may refer to:
- Spat (unit), a unit of solid angle
- Spats (footwear), a type of shoe accessory
- Wheel spats, British term for aerodynamic fairings that reduce the drag on fixed-undercarriage aircraft
- Spat, the past tense of spit
- Spat (molluscs), settled larvae of shellfish such as oysters and scallops
- Spat, the main villain in the game Hamtaro Ham-Ham Heartbreak
- SPAT, Toamasina Autonomous Port of Madagascar, from French Société de Gestion du Port Autonome de Toamasina
- S.P.A.T., Polish Special Forces, from Polish Samodzielny Pododdział Antyterrorystyczny Komisariatu Policji
- All pages beginning with "Spat"
- All pages with titles containing "Spat"
- Spath (disambiguation)
- Spats (disambiguation)
- Spatter (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.