Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Spatula is a cooking utensil.
Spatula may also refer to:
- A utensil for scientific work
- Frosting spatula, used for frosting cakes
- Fish slice (kitchen utensil)
- Putty knife, used (by tradesmen) for spreading materials such as window putty, plaster or paint
- Palette knife, used (by artists) for spreading or mixing paints (and other art mediums)
- Ink knife, similar to straight palette knife used (by printmakers) in transferring and mixing inks
- Spatulae (biology), nanometer-scale projections covering the setae on the footpads of geckos
- Spatula (genus), a genus of ducks
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spatula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.