Jump to navigation Jump to search
Special service may refer to:
- Special Service Medal (disambiguation), an award by several countries
- Special forces, a group of highly skilled soldiers performing duties that conventional units can not perform
- Special Services (entertainment), a division of the United States Army that provides entertainment for troops
- Special Services Group, a unit of the Pakistani Army
- Special Service Squadron, a former unit of the United States Navy
- Special Service Brigade, a unit of the British Army
- Special service, a radiocommunication service in accordance with ITU Radio Regulations article 1.60
- For Special Services, a 1982 James Bond novel
- "Special Service", a 1989 The Twilight Zone episode
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Special service.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.