Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up speciality or specialty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Specialty or speciality may refer to:
- Deed, a contract in law
- Index of speciality, a geometrical invariant
- Speciality (album), an album by J-Pop singer Nami Tamaki
- Specialty (medicine), a field within medicine
- Specialty (dentistry), a field within dentistry
- Specialty Records, a record label
- Specialty show, a dog show of a single breed
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Specialty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.