|Look up speciality or specialty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Specialty or speciality may refer to:
- Deed, a contract in law
- Index of speciality, a geometrical invariant
- Speciality (album), an album by J-Pop singer Nami Tamaki
- Specialty (medicine), a field within medicine
- Specialty (dentistry), a field within dentistry
- Specialty Records, a record label
- Specialty show, a dog show of a single breed
- Specialty (extradition), a rule of customary international law in which a government requesting extradition may not detain, try, or punish a transferred individual for any offense committed before his or her extradition, except those that were the subject of the extradition request and approval, unless the requested government lends its agreement or a lesser include offense arose out of the same underlying facts.
- Sadoff, David A. (2016-12-24). Bringing International Fugitives to Justice: Extradition and its Alternatives. Cambridge University Press. pp. 283–84. ISBN 9781107129283.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Specialty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.