Spector is a company producing bass guitars.
Spector or Spektor may also refer to:
People with the surname
- Alfred Spector, Vice President of Research and Special Initiatives at Google
- David Spector (disambiguation)
- Dave Spector, a US-born celebrity in Japan
- Douglas Spector, plaintiff in Spector v. Norwegian Cruise Line Ltd.
- Jonathan Spector, American soccer player
- Maurice Spector, former chairman of the Communist Party of Canada
- Norman Spector, Canadian journalist, diplomat, civil servant, and newspaper publisher
- Phil Spector, American music producer
- Ronnie Spector, American singer from the Ronettes
- Warren Spector, American computer game designer
- Yiftah Spector, Israeli former brigadier general
- Regina Spektor, Russian-American singer-songwriter
- Yitzchak Elchanan Spektor, Russian orthodox rabbi
- Art, entertainment, and media
- Spector (band), a five-piece band from London
- Doctor Spektor, a comic book character
- Paul Peter (aka Peter Baldwin), Sally Ann, Olivia, and Liam Spector; fictitious characters on the BBC crime series The Fall
- Computing and technology
- Veriato, formerly known as SpectorSoft, a company that develops spyware
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.