Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up speculation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Speculation is the process of thinking about possibilities, or a particular conclusion arrived at from such thought. It may specifically refer to:
- Speculation (Capital Markets), a financial activity taking place in global financial markets
- Speculative fiction, an umbrella term for imaginative fiction genres, especially science fiction
- Speculative reason, also called theoretical reason or pure reason
- Continental philosophy, an academic term to categorize several schools of speculative thought
- Speculation (card game), a gambling game popular around the turn of the 19th century
- Speculations (book), a 1982 collection of short science fiction stories
- Speculations, a defunct writers resource magazine for the speculative fiction subgenre
- Speculative (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Speculation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.