From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spell or spells in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Spell|
Spell(s) or The Spell(s) may refer to:
- Spell (paranormal) or magical formula, a spoken or written pronouncement intended to bring about a specific effect
- Spelling, the writing of words
- Spell (band), a 1990s duo consisting of Boyd Rice and Rose McDowall
- The Spells, a 1990s American duo consisting of Carrie Brownstein and Mary Timony
- Spell (album), an album by Deon Estus, or the title song, 1989
- Spells (album), an album by The Comas, 2007
- The Spell (Alphabeat album), or the title song (see below), 2009
- The Spell (The Black Heart Procession album), or the title song, 2006
- The Spell (Ivan Doroschuk album), or the title song, 1997
- The Spell (Kirka album), 1987
- The Spell (Syreeta Wright album), 1983
- The Spell (painting), a painting by Francisco Goya.
- Spell (gaming), in role-playing games or game systems, a set of rules used to portray magic
- Spell (Unix), a spell checker program for Unix
- The Spell (1977 film), a TV movie starring Lee Grant
- The Spell (2009 film), a film starring Amber Hodgkiss
- SpellPress, an imprint of the German group VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.