|Look up spellbinder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spellbinder may refer to:
- Spellbinder (TV series), an Australian-Polish science fiction television series
- Spellbinder (DC Comics), a Batman villain
- Spellbinder (Marvel Comics), the star of the 1980s Marvel Comics limited series Spellbound
- Spellbinder (software), a 1978 word processing program, available on Eagle Computers
- Spellbinder (video game), a 1987 computer game for the BBC Micro and Acorn Electron
- Spellbinder (film), a 1988 horror film starring Timothy Daly and Kelly Preston
- "Spellbinder", a song on Foreigner's Double Vision album
- Spellbinder (game), a game using pen and paper by Richard Bartle
- Spellbinder (board game), a "pocket game" by R. Vance Buck, "A Task Force Game"
- Spellbinder (album), a 1966 album by Gábor Szabó
- Spellbinder (novel), a novel written in 2005 by Melanie Rawn
- Spellbinder, the alias of American professional wrestler Harry Del Rios
- Spell Binder, the nemesis of the title character from The Adventures of Letterman, an animated segment from the children's television series The Electric Company
Spellbinders may refer to:
- Spellbinders, a comic book limited series published by Marvel Comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spellbinder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.