Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spellbinder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spellbinder may refer to:
- Spellbinder (TV series), an Australian-Polish science fiction television series
- Spellbinder (DC Comics), a Batman villain
- Spellbinder, a 1978 word processing program, available on Eagle Computers
- Spellbinder (video game), a 1987 computer game for the BBC Micro and Acorn Electron
- Spellbinder (film), a 1988 horror film starring Timothy Daly and Kelly Preston
- "Spellbinder", a song on Foreigner's Double Vision album
- Spellbinder (game), a game using pen and paper by Richard Bartle
- Spellbinder (board game), a "pocket game" by R. Vance Buck, "A Task Force Game"
- Spellbinder (album), a 1966 album by Gábor Szabó
- Spellbinder (novel), a novel written in 2005 by Melanie Rawn
- Spellbinder, the alias of American professional wrestler Harry Del Rios
- Spell Binder, the nemesis of the title character from The Adventures of Letterman, an animated segment from the children's television series The Electric Company
Spellbinders may refer to:
- Spellbinders, a comic book limited series published by Marvel Comics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spellbinder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.