(Redirected from Spontaneity)
|Look up spontaneous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spontaneous may refer to:
- Spontaneous abortion
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis
- Spontaneous combustion
- Spontaneous declaration
- Spontaneous emission
- Spontaneous fission
- Spontaneous generation
- Spontaneous human combustion
- Spontaneous Music Ensemble
- Spontaneous order
- Spontaneous process
- Spontaneous remission
- Spontaneous symmetry breaking
- Spontaneous (album) by William Parker & the Little Huey Creative Music Orchestra
- Revolutionary spontaneity, also known as spontaneism, the belief that social revolution can and should occur spontaneously without the aid or guidance of a vanguard party.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spontaneous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.