|Studio album by Spooky Tooth|
|Recorded||Morgan Studios, London|
|Genre||Rock, hard rock, psychedelic rock|
|Spooky Tooth chronology|
|Rolling Stone||'Mixed |
In their retrospective review, AllMusic commented that "Spooky Two is this British blues-rock band's pièce de résistance. All eight of the tracks compound free-styled rock and loose-fitting guitar playing, resulting in some fantastic raw music. ...their smooth, relaxed tempos and riffs mirrored bands like Savoy Brown and, at times, even the Yardbirds. ...Although Spooky Tooth lasted about seven years, their other albums never really contained the same passion or talented collaborating by each individual musician as Spooky Two."
All songs written by Gary Wright, except where noted.
- "Waitin' for the Wind" (Luther Grosvenor, Mike Harrison, Wright) – 3:27
- "Feelin' Bad" (Mike Kellie, Wright) – 3:17
- "I've Got Enough Heartaches" (Kellie, Wright) – 3:24
- "Evil Woman" (Larry Weiss) – 9:00
- "Lost in My Dream" – 5:03
- "That Was Only Yesterday" – 3:51
- "Better by You, Better than Me" – 4:12
- "Hangman Hang My Shell on a Tree" – 5:40
- Mike Harrison – keyboards, vocals
- Gary Wright – keyboards, vocals
- Luther Grosvenor – guitar
- Greg Ridley – bass, guitar
- Mike Kellie – drums
- Spooky Two at Discogs (list of releases)
- DeGagne, Mike. "Spooky Two - Spooky Tooth | AllMusic". allmusic.com. Retrieved 27 December 2011.
- Gancher, David (20 September 1969). "Records". Rolling Stone. San Francisco: Straight Arrow Publishers, Inc. (42): 35.