From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Spoon or spoon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spoon is an eating or cooking implement, consisting of a small oval or round shallow bowl with a handle.
Spoon may also refer to:
- Spoon (golf), a wooden golf club, equivalent to a 3 wood
- Spoon lure, a fishing lure shaped like the bowl of a spoon
- Spoon oar (sport rowing), one with a curved blade
- Spoon Records, an independent label
- Spoon (band), an indie rock band from the U.S. city of Austin, Texas
- "Spoon" (Can song), 1972
- "Spoon" (Dave Matthews Band song), 1998
- "Spoon", a Cibo Matto song
- Spoon (musical instrument)
- Spoon Jackson (born 1957), American prison inmate and award-winning poet
- "Spoon" Will Witherspoon (born 1980), American football player
- Brandon Spoon (born 1978), American former National Football League player
- Dave Spoon, BBC radio disc jockey and dance music producer
- Rae Spoon, Canadian folk/indie singer and songwriter
- Jake Spoon, fictional Texas Ranger in two Lonesome Dove novels
- Spoon theory, a disability metaphor used to explain the reduced amount of energy available for activities of daily living and productive tasks that may result from disability or chronic illness.
- Spoon (liturgy), in Eastern Orthodox religion
- Spoon River, in the U.S. state of Illinois
- Spoon (Philippine TV program), a cooking talk show
- "Spoon", an episode of The Protector
- Echiura or spoon worms, a small group of marine animals
- Pulsar Spoon, a line of retro styled watches by Pulsar (watch)
- Spoon (software), a set of software products and products from Code Systems Corporation
- "Spoon", the Wooden Spoon Society charity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spoon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.