From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up springbok in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A springbok is small antelope native southern and western Africa.
Springbok may also refer to:
- The South Africa national rugby union team, known as the Springboks
- Springbok colours, formerly awarded to South African sportsmen and women representing the country in international competition
- Springbok, Northern Cape, a town in South Africa
- Springbok, the callsign of South African Airways
- The South Africa national cricket team used to be known as the Springboks, but are now referred to as the Proteas
- Springbok (horse), for the American Thoroughbred racehorse who won the 1873 Belmont Stakes
- Springbok (greyhounds), a leading novice hurdle competition in the greyhound racing calendar
- Springbok Radio, a former South African radio station
- Gladiators: Springbok Challenge, a series of specials for the Gladiators television sport franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Springbok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.