Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spurt or Spurt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spurt may refer to:
- Secretory protein in upper respiratory tracts, a gene encoding a secretory protein
- Spurt (Dutch Railways), a trade name for certain Dutch Rail routes
- All pages with titles beginning with Spurt
- All pages with titles containing Spurt
- Blood spurt
- Growth spurt, the increase in bone growth during puberty
- Strength spurt, the increase of muscle mass and physical strength during puberty
- Spert (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spurt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.