From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spurt or Spurt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spurt may refer to:
- Secretory protein in upper respiratory tracts, a gene encoding a secretory protein
- Spurt (Dutch Railways), a trade name for certain Dutch Rail routes
- All pages beginning with "Spurt"
- All pages with titles containing Spurt
- Blood spurt
- Growth spurt, the increase in bone growth during puberty
- Strength spurt, the increase of muscle mass and physical strength during puberty
- Spert (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spurt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.