From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spy is a person engaged in espionage, obtaining information that is considered secret or confidential.
Spy or The Spy may also refer to:
Books and magazines
- The Spy (Cooper novel), an 1821 novel by James Fenimore Cooper
- The Spy (Sinclair novel), a 1920 novel by Upton Sinclair
- The Spy (Cussler novel), a 2010 novel by Clive Cussler and Justin Scott
- Spy, a novel in the Alex Hawke series by Ted Bell
- Spy Magazine, a satirical monthly
- An English translation of the title for Spione, the 1928 silent film by Fritz Lang
- The Spy (1931 film), a 1931 film directed by Berthold Viertel
- The Spy (1999 film), a 1999 South Korean film directed by Jang Jin
- The Spy (2012 South Korean film), a 2012 South Korean film directed by Woo Min-ho
- Spy (2012 Russian film), a Russian thriller film
- The Spy: Undercover Operation, a 2013 South Korean film directed by Lee Seung-joon
- Spy (2015 film), a comedy starring Melissa McCarthy
- Spy (2004 TV series), a British reality series that premiered on BBC3 in 2004
- Spy (2011 TV series), a British comedy series that premiered on Sky1 and Hulu in 2011
- Spy (2015 TV series), a South Korean action series, also stylised as SPY
- Spy (band), an Atlanta-based rock band
- "The Spy", a song on Morrison Hotel, a 1970 album by the Doors
- "Spy", a song by They Might Be Giants from the album John Henry
- "Spy" (Carly Simon song), 1979
- "Spy" (Super Junior song), a 2012 song by South Korean boy band Super Junior
- Spy (1851–1922), British cartoonist a.k.a. Leslie Ward
- Spy (born 1974/75), American musician a.k.a. J. Ralph
- Spy, Belgium, a village
- Northern Spy apple
- Spy, one of the nine playable classes in the video game Team Fortress 2
- All pages beginning with "spy"
- All pages with titles containing "spy"
- SPY (disambiguation)
- Spies (disambiguation)
- Spy vs. Spy, a comic strip
- Spy fiction
- Grotte de Spy, a cave near the village of Spy in Belgium
- Secret agent (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.