|Look up squash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squash may refer to:
Food and beverages
- Squash (drink), a drink made of concentrated fruit syrup or fructose
- Squash (plant), the fruit of vines of the genus Cucurbita
- Tuborg Squash, a Danish orange-flavoured soft drink
- Squash (professional wrestling), an extremely one-sided match in professional wrestling
- Squash (sport), the high-speed racquet sport also known as squash racquets
- Squash tennis, a game similar to squash racquets but played with equipment more related to that of tennis
- Volley squash, a form of volleyball played within a squash court or similar sized enclosed space
- Squash (film), an Academy Award-nominated short film about a squash game
- SquashFS, a read-only file system
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Squash.|
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.