|Look up squash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squash may refer to:
Food and beverages
- Squash (drink), a drink made of concentrated fruit syrup or fructose
- Squash (plant), the fruit of vines of the genus Cucurbita
- Tuborg Squash, a Danish orange-flavoured soft drink
- Squash (professional wrestling), an extremely one-sided match in professional wrestling
- Squash (sport), the high-speed racquet sport also known as squash racquets
- Squash tennis, a game similar to squash racquets but played with equipment more related to that of tennis
- Volley squash, a form of volleyball played within a squash court or similar sized enclosed space
- Squash (film), an Academy Award-nominated short film about a squash game
- SquashFS, a read-only file system
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Squash.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.