From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up squirt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squirt or squirting can refer to the following:
- Sea squirt, a marine animal
Arts and entertainment
- Squirt, a fictional character in the animated television series Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends
- Squirt, a comic strip in the Funday Times
- "Squirt" (Fluke song), a song by Fluke
- Squirt (TV series), a New Zealand children's television series
- Squirt TV, a public-access television cable TV channel
- Squirtle, Pokémon character
- Squirt, a baby sea turtle from in Pixar's animation Finding Nemo
Health and medicine
- Squirt (soft drink), a citrus flavored soda
- Squirt (Pillow Pal), a Pillow Pal plush elephant toy made by Ty
- Squirt, a pocket knife made by Leatherman
Sports and games
- Squirt, in billiards games, deflection of the path of the cue ball after an off-center hit by the cue stick
- Squirt, in ice hockey, a puck coming loose out of a tight play
- Squirt division, in ice hockey, a level of play in North America for children aged 10 and under
- Squirt, slang for a small person or thing
- Humorous or erroneous pronunciation of the "sqrt" (square root) function in certain programming languages.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squirt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.