Sreedhar Rajan is an Indian journalist and film critic, based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. He started his career as an advertising executive and graduated to a film director and screenwriter. His directorial debut Kann Sivanthaal Mann Sivakkum was based on a novel by Indira Parthasarathy on the Kilvenmani massacre (1968). It won the Indira Gandhi Award for Best Debut Film of a Director in 1983. Following that, he made films such as Iravu Pookkal (1986) and Pookkal Vidum Thooodhu (1987). He has also served various positions including a member of the advisory panel of the Central Board of Film Certification, and the National Film Development Corporation of India. He is married to Jaya Sreedhar Rajan, daughter of Tamil actor Gemini Ganesan.
- Kann Sivanthaal Mann Sivakkum (1983)
- Iravu Pookkal (1986)
- Pookkal Vidum Thooodhu (1987)
- B, Kolappan (1 July 2012). "'America was a golden cage for me'". The Hindu. Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- "30th National Film Festival, 1983". Directorate of Film Festivals. p. 5. Archived from the original on 3 October 2015. Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- N, Sathiya Moorthy (27 November 1999). "Real estate 'sparked' Gemini Ganesan woes". Rediff.com. Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- "தமிழ் திரை உலகில் 'காதல் மன்னன்' என்று புகழ்பெற்ற nஜமினிகணேசன்". Dinakaran (in Tamil). 13 November 2011. Retrieved 31 May 2015.