St-Just Aviation is a Canadian aircraft manufacturer based in Boucherville, Quebec, a suburb of Montreal. The company specializes in the design and manufacture of aircraft kits for bushplane operations, based on Cessna designs. The company was originally located in Mirabel.
St-Just Super-Cyclone on amphibious floats
Summary of aircraft built by St-Just Aviation
- ^ a b Bayerl, Robby; Martin Berkemeier; et al: World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2011-12, page 120. WDLA UK, Lancaster UK, 2011. ISSN 1368-485X
- ^ Purdy, Don: AeroCrafter - Homebuilt Aircraft Sourcebook, Fifth Edition, page 257. BAI Communications, 15 July 1998. ISBN 0-9636409-4-1
- ^ Downey, Julia: 2005 Kit Aircraft Directory, Kitplanes, Volume 21, Number 12, December 2004, page 53. Belvoir Publications. ISSN 0891-1851
- ^ Downey, Julia: 1999 Kit Aircraft Directory, Kitplanes, Volume 15, Number 12, December 1998, page 66. Primedia Publications. ISSN 0891-1851
- ^ Tacke, Willi; Marino Boric; et al: World Directory of Light Aviation 2015-16, page 127. Flying Pages Europe SARL, 2015. ISSN 1368-485X