St. Albans (Amtrak station)
|Location||40 Federal Street
St. Albans, VT 05478
|Line(s)||New England Central Railroad|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2014)||4,401 22.5%|
St. Albans is a train station in St. Albans, Vermont served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system. The station is also in close proximity to the headquarters for the New England Central Railroad. St. Albans Station was originally built in 1900 as a switch house by the Central Vermont Railway.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2014, State of Vermont" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2014. Retrieved 23 May 2015.
- Existing Railroad Stations in Franklin County, Vermont
- Amtrak – Stations – St. Albans, VT
- St. Albans Amtrak Station & New England Central Railroad Headquarters (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- St. Albans, VT (SAB) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This Vermont train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|