St. Albans station (Vermont)
The St. Albans station in July 2017.
40 Federal Street|
St. Albans, VT 05478
|Line(s)||New England Central Railroad|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (FY 2017)||3,742 10.6%|
St. Albans is an Amtrak train station in St. Albans, Vermont, United States. The station building is located near the headquarters for the New England Central Railroad, and was originally built in 1900 as a switch house by the Central Vermont Railway. It serves the northern terminus of the Vermonter.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2017, State of Vermont" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2017.
- "Existing Railroad Stations in Franklin County, Vermont". Railroad Station Historical Society.
- "Vermonter Timetable" (PDF). Amtrak. March 10, 2018. Retrieved April 25, 2018.
- Amtrak – Stations – St. Albans
- St. Albans Amtrak Station & New England Central Railroad Headquarters (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- St. Albans, VT (SAB) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This Vermont train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|