St. John Cantius Parish, Northampton
|St. John Cantius Parish|
St. John Cantius Church
|Location||10 Hawley Street
|Dedication||St. John Cantius|
|Architect(s)||John W. Donohue|
|Diocese||Springfield in Massachusetts|
|Bishop(s)||Most Rev. Timothy A. McDonnell|
|Pastor(s)||Rev. Merle L Lavoie|
It was founded 1904. It is one of the Polish-American Roman Catholic parishes in New England in the Diocese of Springfield in Massachusetts.
The parish merged with the Sacred Heart Parish in April 2010.
- The 150th Anniversary of Polish-American Pastoral Ministry. Webster, Massachusetts: St. Joseph Basilica. September 11, 2005.
- The Official Catholic Directory in USA
- St. John Cantius - Diocesan information
- St. John Cantius - TheCatholicDirectory.com
- Diocese of Springfield in Massachusetts
- Cain, Chad (August 29, 2009). Plan means end, merger for many county parishes. Gazettenet.com.
- Pastoral planning in Diocese of Springfield in Massachusetts
|This article about a Catholic Church in the United States church building is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|