Polish-American Roman Catholic parishes in New England
Polish-American Roman Catholic parishes - founded by Polish immigrants in New England, United States from 1887. There are 78 Polish-American Roman Catholic parishes in 10 dioceses.
Media related to Churches built by Polish immigrants in New England at Wikimedia Commons
- Dolores A. Liptak, "The Bishops of Hartford and the New Immigrants (1880-1920)", U.S. Catholic Historian, Vol. 1, No. 2 (Winter - Spring, 1981), pp. 37–53.
- The Official Catholic Directory in USA
- Polish Churches in the United States in 1944. the Polish Museum of America, Chicago, IL. 1999.
- Wisniowski, Rafal (1966). List of Polish Parishes from The Official Catholic Directory - 1966 (PDF). Archiwum Orchard lake.
- US States - Parish Histories. the internet Polish Genealogical Source.
- The 150'th Anniversary of Polish-American Pastoral Ministry. Webster, Massachusetts: St. Joseph Basilica. September 11, 2005.
- Roman Catholic Parishes of Polish Ethnicity in USA
- Cities & Towns in each Massachusetts Roman Catholic Diocese
- Archdiocese of Boston
- Diocese of Fall River
- Diocese of Springfield
- Diocese of Worcester
- Diocese of Manchester
- Diocese of Portland
- Archdiocese of Hartford
- Diocese of Bridgeport
- Diocese of Norwich
- Diocese of Providence
- Diocese of Burlington
- Rev. Philiposki, S.Ch., Richard (May 4, 2009). The Vanishing Polish Ethnic Parish in America (PDF). Naród Polski, No. 9 - Vol. CXXIII, Page 11.