|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Police||Devon and Cornwall|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
St Jidgey is a hamlet in mid Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It lies along the A39 road, north of St Columb Major and southwest of Wadebridge. It contains the Halfway House Inn, a coaching inn. The name is recorded as Sentysy in 1517; it is derived from St Ydi (in English St Issey).
- British Bryological Society (1961). Journal of Bryology. Blackwell Scientific Publications. p. 374. Retrieved 8 October 2011.
- Long, Peter (January 2003). The Hidden Places of Cornwall. Travel Publishing Ltd. p. 56. ISBN 978-1-902007-86-1. Retrieved 8 October 2011.
- "St Jidgey". Halfway House. Retrieved 8 October 2011.
- Weatherhill, Craig (2009). A Concise Dictionary of Cornish Place-Names. Westport, Co. Mayo: Evertype. ISBN 9781904808220; p. 63
- Media related to St Jidgey at Wikimedia Commons
|This Cornwall location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|