|Date of birth||July 8, 1976 (age 41)|
|Place of birth||United States|
Staci Wilson (born July 8, 1976) is an American soccer player and Olympic champion. She is an alumna of Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology (Alexandria, Virginia) and the University of North Carolina.
Wilson was an All-American soccer player during high school in Virginia. She was a dominant defensive player as a member of the North Carolina Tar Heels women's soccer team. There, among other honors, she was the 1994 National Freshman Player of the Year. In March 2001, the team retired Wilson's jersey number 27.
- "1996 Summer Olympics – Atlanta, United States – Soccer". databaseolympics.com. Archived from the original on August 22, 2008. Retrieved May 17, 2008.
- "Staci Wilson Reflects on Olympic Experience, Coaching". Florida Atlantic University. July 3, 2012.
- "Defensive Great Staci Wilson". tarheelblue.com. Archived from the original on May 23, 2012. Retrieved November 9, 2011.
- "Wilson's #27 Retired By University". goheels.com. March 8, 2001.
- "Staci Wilson". Florida Atlantic University. Retrieved January 19, 2015.
|This biographical article related to women's soccer in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Olympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|