|Headquarters||New Britain, Connecticut|
|Parent||White Wolf Capital|
Stag Arms is a firearms manufacturer founded in May 2003 and located in New Britain, Connecticut. Stag Arms is a manufacturer of the AR-15 type rifle, marketed as Stag-15 rifles. Stag advertises that all their weapons and accessories are made in the United States. They are perhaps best known for their left-handed AR-15 rifles, which use a mirror imaged upper receiver and have the ejection port reversed for left-handed shooters and the safety selector control on the right side of the lower receiver.
In December 2015, Stag Arm's CEO Mark Malkowski pleaded guilty to manufacturing hundreds of unserialized firearms, including dozens of machine guns. The ATF required the CEO to divest all interest in Stag Arms.
In February 2016, White Wolf Capital, a private equity firm, announced that it had acquired Stag Arms. According to the accompanying press release, the company will continue to manufacture firearms in New Britain.
- http://www.stagarms.com/contactinfo.htm Company Info
- Miniter, Frank. "The ATF Takes Down Stag Arms For Machine Gun Violations".
- LLC, White Wolf Capital. "Deal Announcement from White Wolf Capital LLC".
- "Buyout Deal For New Britain Gun Maker Convicted In Criminal Case".
- Terrill, Daniel (1 March 2016). "Following legal trouble, capital investment firm acquires Stag".
- "Stag Arms gun manufacturer sold to investment company".
- Courant, Hartford. "Stag Arms Remains In New Britain After Sale, With Workforce Intact".
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|